Saturday 25 June 2011

The blog has landed!

So finally I get to host my own little foodie home to share recipes, photos, tips and ideas. Of course this will mean even more recipe testing and tasting than before - hey, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

For those that don't know me, I am a chef and cookery teacher who loves to encourage cooking healthy, fun and delicious food for all! It can be simple, quick and tasty meals or something which requires a little more effort - there's a time and a place for both! But with a few tips and new skills here and there, it should always be enjoyable.

What I love is that every day is different - I can be teaching children, teenagers, Transition Year students, adults, a dinner party or corporate group of guests. Or on my 'day off', testing and photographing new recipes and trying out new things.

The terms 'fresh', 'seasonal' and 'local' may be overused these days but really it's the most natural way to grow, shop, cook and eat. I love to grow what I can and most other food can be sourced easily through some of my foodie friends.

So there really is no excuse - let's get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment